1. Did you date someone from your high school?: Yes
2. What kind of car did you drive?: I walked (yes, uphill both ways in the snow...and we didn't get to wear PANTS!
3. What is your most embarrassing moment in high school?: my damaged psyche has hidden those memories!
4. Were you a party animal?: Nope
5. Were you considered a flirt?: nope
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?: nope
7. Were you a nerd?: Probably - very shy
8. Were you on any varsity teams?: no but I was in Pro Schola!
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? : Nope
10. Can you still sing the fight song? : Sure - just ask my kids how I embarrass them each year at the Kaysville Parade when the band goes by!!
11. Who were your favorite teachers?: Mrs Hill
12. Where did you sit during lunch?: Usually in the lunch room - they wouldn't let us go anywhere else to sit.
14. Did you go to homecoming and with who?: Yes, with Coleman Scheuller (JoAnn Hill was SO jealous!)
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you?: yes
16. What do you remember most about graduation?: Saying good bye to all my friends
17. Where did you go senior skip day?: It was my first day at work at a new little restaurant :-(
18. Have you gained weight since then?: Yes - five kids worth plus lots of grey hair
19. Who was your prom date?: Dean - my mom was mad for years that I didn't marry him! Merrilee finally got through to her that he never asked!! And I am soooo glad I got Ed instead
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?: Did that...my next one will be my 45th!! And yes I will go because I am in charge!