mothers day

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Emma's birthday party



This is the birthday girl enjoying her birthday cake - she loved it!! YUMM!


I'm only going to post this one picture tonight - I am soooo tired. I didn't sleep well last night and then I kept rolling all day long...from a walk to getting my nails done to driving to Lehi and playing with Simon and Ben and then to Provo for the birthday party and then driving back home tonight.

I shouldn't be this tired but I am....more to come tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know you're tired, but when you get a chance you should clarify that that mess on her face was chocolate cake and orange frosting. It just looks like spaghetti sauce to me!

Kristanne said...

Well she did say it was cake - unless you make spaghetti cake. Bet the day was really fun!