mothers day

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I've been tagged

Thanks alot Jamie!!

Rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current goals, 3 current obsessions, 3 random facts about yourself. Then tag at least 5 people at the end!

*3 Joys*
Family
Gospel
Laughter

*3 Fears*
Falling
Driving on the freeway with everyone doing 80
Alzheimers

*3 Current Goals*
Reach out and help at least one person each day
Be a better grandma
Keep my sugar levels optimal

*3 Current Obsessions*
Reading
Spending money!
Traveling!

*3 Random Facts About Myself*
I am very unsure about myself!
I feel like I need to spend money to be loved and (my budget gets tighter and tighter)
My most joyous moments are spent with my family


1 comment:

Melinda said...

I thought it was interesting that you said you feel like you need to spend money to be loved. Have you seen that book "The Five Love Languages"? One of the love languages is gifts, and I have definitely noticed that gifts is Dirk's love language. That's my weakest one, though.

Anyway, cool survey, and I just wondered if you'd ever read that book.