mothers day

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Day in MY life!


What a day! I was going to facebook this but I decided there was NO way I could get it all in the 465 (or however many) characters permitted. So here goes:

Went for my 2 1/2 mile walk with Cheryl at the Park in the snow
Voted
Went to Home Depot and bought a new toilet seat
Went to Avery Hill Beads and bought some new silver beads (FUN!)
Spent 2 hours at the Doctor's office
went to Ross for Less and took back the toilet seat I bought there yesterday cause it wouldn't work right
went to Michael's and bought a 14 kt gold chain to make another necklace (I got out of there with ONLY that one item...miracle!)
went to America First and deposited the checks from Saturday's boutique
went to Kim's fashions and bought some jewelry to take apart for beads
made a gorgeous brown chunky necklace and earring set
chopped up tomatoes and onions and cilantro and canned 7 pints and 2 quarts of salsa!
and its only 5:45...I still have supper to fix!

All that and it wasn't even a go see dad day!!! Plus we had a tankless water heater installed today! WOW

2 comments:

Kristanne said...

You certainly were busy today. Got a lot done. Wish I could say the same.

that's me said...

hey sounds like Nap time to me!